Our lives were forever changed the day we lost Corey. He was an amazing man who loved the Lord and his family with all that he was. The pain of losing him is like no other. Our only comfort comes from knowing we will see him again someday.

I have moved the slideshow played at Corey's service to it's own post page above, titled "Corey's Memorial Service - August 10, 2010"

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Easter pictures

I've been meaning to get on here and post the pictures that my friend Jamie took of the girls and I at Easter. You might remember the beautiful Christmas pictures she took that I posted months back. It can be pretty tough to get both my girls willing to smile at the same time but Jamie managed to get some really nice shots. You may have already seen the two I put up on Facebook. Here are the rest...enjoy!  Thanks again Jamie!!
Easter pics April 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment